In the meantime, here are some FAQ's
- Is there a set up fee* for wholesale orders?
There is an initial, non-refundable set up fee of $75 which includes the completed artwork and physical sample of the drinkware. If you would like multiple designs, the set up fee applies to each design. Multiple revisions may require an additional fee. International wholesale orders will incur an additional handling fee.
*This set up fee is waived for the Cure Cancer Collection
- How is your pricing broken down?
- How much will shipping cost?
- What items do you offer in your wholesale program?
We currently offer our
- 16oz, ceramic Afro Glam coffee/tea cups
- 12oz., Wine / Cocktail tumblers
- 20oz., Classic Acrylic tumblers
- 30oz., Stainless Steel Tumblers
- 30oz., Mason Jars
- How are your items shipped?
Our cups are shipped with single cup dividers to prevent the cups from chipping or breakage (to the best of our ability). The tumblers are individually bubble wrapped to prevent scratch marks.
- Am I able to have multiple designs on my wholesale order?
- Is there a deposit required?
- How long do I have to wait to receive my products?
*Production time may change due to holiday/in-season months. We will communicate this accordingly.
- Do you offer drop shipping?
- In case of breakage, do you replace the product?
Should any of the items suffer breakage, you must communicate this to us immediatley upon receipt. We are happy to discuss our replacement procedures.
- Do you include washing instructions for each drinkware?
We will provide care instructions with each cup.
- Do you include the Black Lives Matter pin / bracelet with each other?
We will include one (1) pin and one (1) sticker with your wholesale order. If you would like for us to include a pin or sticker per the amount of items ordered (25 cups = 25 pins and stickers), we are happy to sell them to you at a discounted price. Please inquire.
Once a custom design is created for you or your company, we do not sell it or use it for personal use. There is a confidential agreement that must be signed by all parties prior to begining of production.